Version 4.4.1: Interim Update
Our next update to Webroster.net (version 4.4.1) will include some minor updates and fixes across Webroster.net.
Version 4.4.1 will be released on Wednesday 8 May 2019 at 12:00pm.
There will be no downtime of Webroster.net services for this release.
For further information regarding this release, please contact your account manager.
This latest Webroster.net release includes general updates, fixes and improvements to:
• The general Webroster.net system
• The service plan export and import functionality for our Provider Module has been removed. It has been superseded by new functionality added in version 4.3.0.
• A bug has been fixed where no client requirements would be shown on a client group roster if a single attendee was no longer active in groups.
• A few places where Terminologies would not correctly change your selected wording have been addressed.
• Behind the scenes tweaks have been made to support future reporting options.
If you experience any issues following the release of version 4.4.1, please do not hesitate to contact the Webroster Customer Support Team. We are available from 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Phone: 01733 516 030