Version 3.8.0 Release
Introducing Daily, our new and improved Interactive Staff Planner
We are happy to announce version 3.8.0 is due to be released on 22 November 2017 at 6am. With the release introducing the brand new Daily screen, which makes staff planning more visual and efficient, version 3.8.0 is our early Christmas present to you, our valued customers.
Version 3.8.0 will include:
- The new Daily planner screen; the first step in fully replacing and improving the Interactive Staff Planner.
- Behind the scenes improvements to our mapping systems.
- Numerous minor bug fixes across Webroster.net.
See below for more details:
Daily: The new Interactive Staff Planner
Version 3.8.0 introduces Daily, our new and improved Interactive Staff Planner.
Daily is available from the main section icons (the top navigation bar) in Webroster.net and uses your customised, saved searches to display client and staff requirements, breaks and bookings in a visual, day planner format.
Using Daily you can adjust or create:
- and also manage bookings or replace staff.
Daily offers a choice of booking methods, including “Drag and Drop” for convenience. Of course, Daily also works with your Privilege Groups and Access Area settings in the same way as standard staff and client roster security.
Version 3.8.0 introduces the first iteration of Daily. We continuously improve Webroster.net and, as a result will be introducing further functionality for the future. If you have any feedback or suggestions in the meantime though, please do let us know.
Please note: The original ISP can still be accessed from the Global section of Webroster.net if required.
Improvements to Mapping
We have made some behind the scenes improvements to Mapping, which aim to provide more accurate travel distance and travel time calculations.
- Under Global, Unverified Timesheets, when selecting to Verify All it will correctly only verify those timesheets shown in your filter.
- The data extraction for Timesheets will now correctly display the Pay Override ratesheet instead of the staff pay ratesheet, if applicable.
- net version 3.8.0 includes the sum of the timesheet breaks on a Timesheet Extract.
- A new setting allows the verification of clashing timesheets when adjusting values on a duplicated timesheet, after a credit note has been issued.
- Pressing ‘Enter’ in a timesheet reference field no longer adds an erroneous staff break to the visit.
- The Alert option in Extras is now correctly disabled where an alert is not applicable.
- Provision alert details now correctly display time as hours and minutes instead of hours and hours.
- Attempting to add more expenses to a booking than are profiled in the system no longer causes a system issue.
- Editing a booking soon after the start of a staff contract no longer causes a system issue.
- Editing and changing the selected expense on a requirement is now correctly shown without refreshing.
- In a requirement or booking, the Tasks tab now shows the correct number of total tasks when there are large amounts.
- The Bee dashboard now correctly shows the number of inactive users and indicates which are active and inactive at a glance when viewing them.
- Areas of Setup for Bee are now correctly disabled or hidden for non-Bee users.
- The staff icon in the Supplier Portal will now correctly update when staff are allocated to a booking.
- Validation checks when adding an overriding pay rate sheet to a client order have been corrected.
- Saved Searches and Advanced Find for Client Groups has been added.
- We’ve cleaned up some minor user interface display quirks when using Chrome.
We are also making significant updates and improvements to our app for busy field staff, Bee and the Webroster.net module, Document Management.
If you have any questions about version 3.8.0 and any of the associated updates, please do not hesitate to contact the Webroster Customer Support Team. We are available from 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Phone: 01733 516 030