Version 3.7.5: Further improving Webroster.net and Alert Manager
Further improving Webroster.net and Alert Manager
Version 3.7.5 has been developed in response to your feedback and suggestions. Back in July 2017 we released version 3.7.0 of Webroster.net, which brought exciting new updates to the usability and functionality of the system and its key modules – particularly Alert Manager. Since then, we’ve been working hard to take on board your feedback and make the improvements you feel will make the platform even better.
That’s why we are delighted to announce that version 3.7.5 will be released on Wednesday 18 October at 6am. It will include:
- Usability improvements to Alert Manager – including:
- Match tolerances, which allow the system to intelligently suggest a matching alert combination, thereby reducing the management of alerts.
- Faster navigation by allowing the user to quickly move between alert dates.
- Right-click context menu to resolve and deal with alerts.
- When matching alerts, any existing sort order would have been reset, this has now been fixed.
- Within Sales Quotes you can now define the number of staff required to deliver the requirement.
- Bug fixes.
Find out more about version 3.7.5 by reading the full release notes below. Simply click the headers below to jump to the relevant section and learn more:
Improved alert matching
- Save time when managing alerts with match tolerances. This new feature in Alert Manager recommends which alerts should be matched together, without input from the user.
Users can still match alerts individually, if they prefer.
- Users can now right click against an alert and a context menu will be displayed. This allows the user to carry out their desired action without having to move the mouse elsewhere on the screen.
- When previously matching alerts any existing sort would be reset, this has now been fixed.
Further enhancements to Alert Manager
- The sorting of columns has been improved to avoid two columns appearing as if they have been sorted when the user has clicked on a different column.
- Previously, after inputting real-times into one or two selected alerts, if the user selected another alert the real-times would be lost. This is now fixed.
- A “more” option has been added against the products pie chart. This shows the distribution of all alerts proportioned to products.
- The number of “unknown products” has been reduced when using Bee.
- Critical alerts were not highlighted correctly, this has now been fixed.
- To aid visibility, various action icons have been enlarged.
- A “Day Mode” option has been added to Alert Manager, allowing quicker navigation between days.
More accurate sales quotes can now be generated via Webroster.net: users can now specify the number of staff required for a requirement.
ADMINISTRATION AND SYSTEM SET UP
- When selecting ‘Override Sentinel email times’ in System Setup -> Users, the save button now enables.
- An apostrophe within ‘Saved Searches’ no longer results in an error.
- Previously, when a user logged into Webroster.net and their licence type wasn’t available, the system failed to notify the user that their licence was downgraded. This is now fixed.
- Deleting an invoice within Customer -> Invoices caused the system to incorrectly delete the next invoice down. This has now been fixed.
- Saving changes to the configuration of Arbitration within System Setup has been resolved, in that when you navigate away from the screen and back again, the newly configured options are displayed rather than the old.
- Saving changes to the configuration of Webservices within System Setup has been resolved, in that when you navigate away from the screen and back again, the newly configured options are displayed rather than the old.
If you have any questions about version 3.7.5 and any of the associated updates, please do not hesitate to contact the Webroster Customer Support Team. We are available from 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Phone: 01733 516 030