Provider Module Upgrade: Work seamlessly with external providers
We are excited to announce that our next update to Webroster.net will include big improvements to our Provider module – as well as numerous fixes and improvements throughout Webroster.net.
Version 4.3.0 will be released on 23rd January 2019; keep reading to find out what it will include!
There will be a scheduled downtime of Webroster.net at approximately 6am on Wednesday 23 January 2019 to roll out Webroster.net version 4.3.0. This downtime should last for no longer than 1 hour.
For further information regarding this release, please contact your account manager.
In summary, version 4.3.0 of Webroster.net will include:
- External Provider Timesheet Import: We have improved the import and validation of external provider timesheets.
- Fixed Time Windows: Requirements will be able to be commissioned based on a time window as opposed to a precise start time. The same functionality could also be used by all customers utilising the shifts functionality to provide greater flexibility.
- User Notes: You will also be able to add notes to user accounts. For example, you could use this feature to log access changes.
This latest Webroster.net release also includes general updates, fixes and improvements to:
- The Provider module
- Staff Portal
- Travel and Mapping
- The general Webroster.net system
Fixed Time Windows
Within Setup > Rate Sheets > Shifts you will now be able to set up shifts with fixed start and end times which can then be quickly applied when creating requirements or staff availability.
We have now extended this functionality to allow you to set an ‘earliest start time’ and ‘latest start time’ for requirements. This means it is now possible to setup different time windows to be used on different requirements. For example:
You are only able to set an ‘earliest start time’ and ‘latest start time’ for requirements. ‘Earliest start time’ and ‘latest start time’ will not be set against staff availability.
A new tab has been added to users within Setup > Users. This gives the ability to add notes against a user account, for example why area access has been revoked or granted. Once saved, these are stored as a read-only log, displayed along the right-hand side of the tab.
External Provider Timesheet Import
The import of external provider timesheets has been overhauled to better accommodate your processes and reporting requirements.
These changes include:
- Changes have been made to the structure of the CSV file to be imported such as column changes and differing mandatory fields.
- When timesheets are imported, the staff details provided are now added into the supplier’s staff list within Webroster.net (if they do not already exist). This allows for improved reporting and referencing.
- The Setup > External Provisioning > External Provider page has been cleaned up with a new layout for ease of use.
- An email can be sent to notify users of a successful timesheet import. Within Setup > External Provisioning > External Provider, tick ‘Enable notification on successful timesheets import’ and select the message group to receive these emails.
Due to the technical nature of these imports, we recommend reading the updated Provider Module Manual on our Resource Centre for full details.
- Additionally, when assigning a service plan to a provider, inactive provider contracts are now easily identified at a glance – sorted to the bottom of the list with a lighter and italic font.
- It is now possible to view timesheet real times in the Staff Portal, if the staff member has permission to view timesheets.
Travel and Mapping
- When searching for an address via the postcode find feature, the results are now displayed in full numerical order instead of 1, 10, 11…19, 2, 20 and so forth.
- Daily, the Webroster.net interactive staff planner, has had a few improvements and has become a pop-out window for convenience, as well as gaining some minor adjustments to styling and display.
- Daily has also been tweaked so when you hide the search options, the date is still visible.
- Live bookings on the main dashboard of Webroster.net will no longer display entries for cancelled bookings.
- When creating a credit note from an invoice, the total value shown is now adjusting correctly for client contributions.
- Requirements will no longer be created multiple times if the user clicks “Save Changes” multiple times.
- A new tick box has been added within Setup > Products to indicate whether a product is applicable for National Living Wage calculations. This is for reporting purposes only and has no functional impact on Webroster.net.
- A character counter has been added to Requirement, Booking and Timesheet notes so you can see how many characters are remaining.
- A new Document Manager ‘Staff Not Read’ report is now available in Global > Global Reports to complement the Document Manager ‘Staff Read’ report. This will generate a list of staff who have not yet read files within Document Manager – such as updated company procedures, for example.
- We have fixed an issue where the online application would sometimes error on validating an email address.
- Clarified and improved a couple of error messages within the system.
- Minor grammar and spelling corrections.
If you experience any issues following the release of version 4.3.0, please do not hesitate to contact the Webroster Customer Support Team. We are available from 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Phone: 01733 516 030