Further improving Webroster.net and Alert Manager
Version 3.7.5 has been developed in response to your feedback and suggestions. Back in July 2017 we released version 3.7.0 of Webroster.net, which brought exciting new updates to the usability and functionality of the system and its key modules – particularly Alert Manager. Since then, we’ve been working hard to take on board your feedback and make the improvements you feel will make the platform even better.
That’s why we are delighted to announce that version 3.7.5 will be released on Wednesday 18 October at 6am. It will include:
- Usability improvements to Alert Manager – including:
- Match tolerances, which allow the system to intelligently suggest a matching alert combination, thereby reducing the management of alerts.
- Faster navigation by allowing the user to quickly move between alert dates.
- Right-click context menu to resolve and deal with alerts.
- When matching alerts, any existing sort order would have been reset, this has now been fixed.
- Within Sales Quotes you can now define the number of staff required to deliver the requirement.
- Bug fixes.
Find out more about version 3.7.5 by reading the full release notes below. Simply click the headers below to jump to the relevant section and learn more:
If you have any questions about version 3.7.5 and any of the associated updates, please do not hesitate to contact the Webroster Customer Support Team. We are available from 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Phone: 01733 516 030