INTRODUCING THE LATEST VERSION OF BEE
We are constantly developing our app, Bee, based on your feedback and to make sure we’re utilising new technology. That is why on Tuesday 24 April 2018 we are due to release Bee version 3.5.0, which includes improvements to the usability and functionality of the app, including:
- A new menu: Version 3.5.0 of Bee introduces a new way to navigate around the app with a hamburger menu. This menu appears when you tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines in the top left corner) or swipe the screen from the left edge when you are anywhere in the app. Your schedule for the day also now appears when you sign in, instead of the previous ‘home page’ for Bee.
- View your availability and breaks: Following your feedback, we have now made it possible for Bee users to see their availability and breaks within the schedule.
- See your schedule nine days into the past or future: Bee version 3.5.0 shows your schedule up to nine days both in the future and in the past.
- New functionality to support GDPR compliance: We have developed new Bee functionality to allow Webroster.net users to hide selected details and extras in Bee.
- Compare a scheduled roster duration vs a real time duration: Bee users can now compare their scheduled hours with the hours they actually work using information from ECM (Electronic Call Monitoring).
This release also includes:
- Scanning barcodes in low-light conditions
- A more consistent conversation page for Android and iPhone users
- An easier way to abort a visit
- Easier installation of the PASSsystem
- General bug fixes
As part of Bee version 3.0.0 we made significant updates across both iPhone and Android versions of the app to ensure they offer visual and functional parity with one another. As a result, version 3.5.0 of Bee offers the same updates for both iPhone and Android users – so the release notes are the same regardless of the device you or your staff are using.
In the meantime, please click on the titles below to learn more about the updates coming as part Bee version 3.5.0 for Android and iPhone:
If you have any questions about version 3.5.0 and any of the associated updates, please do not hesitate to contact the Webroster Customer Support Team. We are available from 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
Phone: 01733 516 030