How we collect personal data
We collect personal data in two ways:
- Via our website:
- We collect limited non-personally identifying information that your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- We also collect any personal data that you choose to give us via a contact form. If you provide any personal data on behalf of other people, it is your responsibility to ensure you have the relevant permissions to give this data to us.
- Via Webroster.net: We collect any personal data that you chose to give via the ‘Company’ area within Webroster.net. If you provide any personal data on behalf of other people via this means, it is your responsibility to ensure you have the relevant permissions to give this data to us.
What we do with your personal data
Any personal data we collect either via this website or the Webroster.net ‘Company’ area may be held within our database and used to:
- Operate, develop and improve our site and its contents
- Evaluate the use of Webroster.net products and services
- Analyse the effectiveness of our online marketing
We will never share your personal data with any third parties. Any data processing is carried out in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Requirements at all times
Should you provide us with personal information via a contact form or via the ‘Company’ area on your Webroster.net database and you give us consent to do so, we may at times use these details to contact you with:
- Relevant customer support, maintenance and service notifications
- Relevant and topical messages about our products and services that we feel may enhance your experience of Webroster.net
Customer Data held within the main Webroster.net database will only be used by Webroster Ltd to carry out the Company’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into to provide the Customer with the information, products and services that the Customer requests from Webroster Ltd, such as the hosting and backup of physical database files. Full details can be found in your customer Contract Agreement. Information provided via the ‘Company’ area in Webroster.net will be used as described above.
If you provide us with your personal information, you are entitled to:
- Review the user information that you have supplied to us
- Request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- Request that your information is not be used to contact you
- Request that your user information be deleted from our records
- To opt out of being contacted by Webroster Ltd.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email@example.com or by post to Webroster Ltd, Palmers Fields, Oxney Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 5NB. We will promptly change, correct, or delete your information and notify you of the action we have taken.
You can also opt out of receiving communications from us at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ in the footer of any email.
This website and its design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement thereof and all material on this website is, unless clearly indicated to the contrary, subject to the copyright ownership of Webroster Ltd and may not be reproduced in any format and in any circumstances without the prior written consent of an authorised person within Webroster Ltd. Permanent storage, copying or redistribution of these pages is prohibited.
The sites linked to by Webroster.net are developed by people over whom Webroster Ltd exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
The information, functional specifications, product descriptions and financial details included in this website are for information purposes only and although Webroster Ltd endeavours to ensure that the content is accurate and up to date, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is given by Webroster Ltd or its directors, employees or contractors as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or the opinions contained (if any).
No responsibility or liability is accepted by any of them for errors, miss-statements or omissions and no reliance may be placed for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained in this website. The information contained does not constitute or form part of any offer or invitation to sell, or solicitation of any offer to purchase and any financial information is not intended to form the basis of any investment decision. Webroster Ltd disclaims liability for any loss, howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the information on this website.