Visit us at the Care & Dementia Show 2016!
Are you attending the Care & Dementia Show in Birmingham on Tuesday 11 and Wednesday 12 October? Make sure you visit us at stand G16!
Take part in our fun competition to be in with a chance of winning and find out about exciting developments coming soon to Webroster.net, with the potential to transform your rota and staff management.
Find out about Optimisation and plan for 2017
A powerful new optimisation engine is coming to Webroster.net. The bespoke solution, developed through a Knowledge Transfer Partnership with the University of Nottingham and Innovate UK, brings new features to help care home operators streamline their resources.
Care homes are constantly required to juggle client care with business. The result can often mean homes run inefficiently, spending more than they need to on agency staff.
Webroster.net’s new workforce optimisation software automatically allocates staff to shifts, specific jobs or events in the most optimal way. Add shift needs, care home locations and the locations of resources and Webroster.net will do all the hard work in producing an optimised roster.
Multi-site operators who share staff between sites can also optimise travel time and costs when assigning staff to shifts at different sites.
Efficiently assign resources and reduce spend your on agency staff: find out more about Webroster.net’s new optimisation feature and visit us at stand G16 at the Care & Dementia Show!
If you visit us at the Care & Dementia Show and find out more about Optimisation you could be entered into a prize draw to win an all-new, 16GB, Fire HD 8 tablet!* Pop by stand G16 to find out more or grab a flyer from us at the show.
Learn more about our partnership with everyLIFE technologies
Our partnership with everyLIFE Technologies aims to provide care organisations with an all-encompassing rostering and care management solution.
The partnership is built on an interface between the two systems; the online rostering system Webroster.net and the care management system The PASSsystem, which enables mutual clients to use both systems in tandem without duplicating data.
To find out more about how the partnership could benefit you and streamline your rostering processes, visit us at stand G16 at the Care & Dementia Show or click here to read more.
*Terms and conditions apply:
1. The promoter is Webroster Ltd (whose registered office is at Palmers Fields, Oxney Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE1 5NB)
2. Employees of Webroster Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Care & Dementia Show – 11-12 October 2016 – at stand G16. Alternatively, entrants can enter the prize draw on receiving a Webroster Ltd flyer from a Webroster employee or representative and returning the entry form to the specified freepost address.
4. Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 28th February 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by Webroster Ltd
10. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Webroster Ltd, Palmers Fields, Oxney Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE1 5NB
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.