Webroster.net’s expert software consultants will spend time with you and your staff to assess your company’s needs and any current systems you have in place. They will assess your current ways of working to determine how you should set your database up as well as to plan what needs to be covered during training sessions. They will then be on hand to recommend solutions and advise you of how Webroster.net can work for you.
Consultants work can be carried out at either our premises or yours, working with your own staff as part of a team as required. They may also be responsible for user training.
Your Consultant will:
- Analyse your needs assessment and data migration
- Review your current business processes and system usage
- Collaborate with external partners to determine scope of functionality
- Provide technical expertise and work closely with customers to ensure effective technical implementation
- Clearly define success metrics for each milestone and phase of implementation
- Prepare for and set up relevant training
- Prepare summary updates and reports as needed
- Save time in the long run - By going through the Consultancy stage of an implementation, you can ensure that the system is set up to meet your individual business needs from day one. This means that you are unlikely to need to revisit the system set up in the future.
- Ensure efficient business processes - During the consultancy stage, you may find that an existing business process can be altered or changed, with the use of Webroster.net, to become far more efficient.
- Ensure a smooth and stress free implementation - The Consultancy process is designed to identify how the system should be set up and what specific areas need to be included in the training. This therefore ensures that the implementation is planned, relevant and effective.