Webroster’s ECM system VOIPTrac™ celebrated its 10th birthday earlier this year. VOIPTrac™ is an electronic call monitoring (ECM) system designed to feed real-time information into your rostering and staff scheduling system. VOIPTrac™ uses a land line phone at the client location for the staff member to check in and out of a booking. There is no cost to the client and real time check in and out information is sent directly to the Webroster.net database.
10 reasons to use VOIPTrac™:
- Compliance – ECM systems allow bookings to be updated with actual service delivery information, essential for demonstration of compliance with customer requirements
- Streamline – Financial and administrative processes are streamlined as timesheets can be automatically verified and fed into a linked payroll system
- Reduce manual processes – Between them Webroster.net users generate over 1.5m timesheets per month, manually verifying all of those means risking error
- Safety – ECM systems reassure managers that their staff have reached and left each appointment safely contributing to staff safety and wellbeing
- Be proactive – Alerts are raised if actual data does not match the roster and so problems or issues arising from unmatched calls can be dealt with proactively
- Reduce costs – Electronic monitoring systems verify timesheets immediately, meaning that invoices can be raised (and paid) quicker and cash flow is improved Read how Future Home Care used VOIPTrac™ to reduce costs in their business
- Save time – manually verifying timesheets can take a huge amount if you have a lot of field based staff. ECM systems enable this to be done automatically
- Accuracy – As electronic call monitoring systems give actual check in times, invoices, payroll and service delivery times can become more accurate
- It’s Quick – staff simply dial a number and the check in (or out) is done, there is no need to speak to an operator or report any information
- It’s Easy!
For more information about VOIPTrac and Electronic Call Monitoring contact us.